Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Homeschool Paper Organization

I have a few different ways of keeping our homeschooling paperwork organized. When going to the portfolio review just grabbing a few notebooks and knowing they're packed full of all the information you need really helps keep my mind at ease.
We are mainly unschoolers and have never followed one specific curriculum.

 I have magazine holders for completed work we're saving for the portfolio.




I use a spiral notebook with folders to hold my lesson plans I print from the internet.




I use an Accordion Expanding File Folder for all of our art projects.





I bought this set of plastic bins with drawers organizers to tackle my art corner. We had a hideous set up of boxes overflowing with art supplies.




My kids each have a portfolio for their art and music works. They can keep any paperwork in these folders and check on their progress throughout the year.



I put our weekly lessons and materials on this cart to keep our dining room table clutter-free.




I purchased my banker box file holders years ago before I had a filing cabinet. I still use them. I have a hanging folder labeled for each month. Throughout the year, as I find activities geared towards that month, I'll put them in that month's folder.




If you aren't following me over on youtube at www.youtube.com/lorraineader - PLEASE DO!
Right now the channel is in a transition and we're figuring out things, but you'll see more homeschooling advice and activities. Usually, October and November are packed full of science experiments and shenanigans.






No comments:

Post a Comment