Friday, November 27, 2020

Akashic Record “Prep Sheet”

About ten minutes before your meditation, take time to do these things:

1) Find a comfortable place to sit and relax. Be sure you’ll be undisturbed.

2) Have paper and pen available in case you want to take notes.

3) Close your eyes for a few minutes and focus on your breathing. On each out-breath,

relax your body - especially your shoulders and jaw.

4) If you want, say a little prayer, “Thank you (God, Spirit, Universe, Source, Higher Self…)

for the guidance, you provide today. I trust I am always loved,

connected, and shown the way through this life. All is well.” 




 Sample questions:

Why is (name) in my life? (parent, sibling, lover, partner, child, co. worker, etc)

What role is ___ in my life? (a new job, home, location, relationship, illness, etc)

What can I learn from ___ happening? (divorce, job loss, financial uncertainty, death, illness, etc)

What can I do to move out of (circumstance)?

What must I do to find (a passionate career, a meaningful relationship, a resolution to a problem, etc)?

How can I create ___ in my life (love, purpose, hope, healthy relationships, inner peace, etc)

What is the purpose of my life?

Is there anything I need to learn from a previous life?

Were (name) and I connected in a previous life?

Why is ___ happening in my life?

What can I do to continue being the best person I can be?

Why does (circumstance) keep happening in my life? (financial issues, job loss, broken heart, etc)

How can I let go of (person or circumstance) and move on?

What can I do to remain more connected to God/the Divine/Spirit/my Higher Self?

How can I be the best person I can?

How can I find more inner peace and happiness in life?

Please tell me anything that will help me in my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment