Friday, May 27, 2016

YouTube Challenges

My kids are obsessed with YouTube Challenges. I created my own Try Not to Laugh challenge for them. Check it out below.


Try not to laugh challenge

Playlist
  1. Marshmallow Murder - Dane Boe
  2. Tragic Death of Mr. Paper (English) -supermando32
  3. Marshmallow murder -nature
  4. screaming eggs - Dane Boe
  5. terrified corn cobs -Dane Be
  6. Mario Kart Police Segway Fail -Dane Boe
  7. Chuck Norris vs Five Nights at Freddy's - Dane Boe
  8. Chuck Norris vs Flappy Bird -Dane Boe
  9. Drunk Angry Birds -Dane Boe
  10. Chuck Norris vs Pac Man -Dane Boe
  11. Chuck Norris vs Angry Birds -Dane Boe
  12. Bare Bears -Dane Boe
  13. Sonic vs Pac Man -Dane Boe
  14. Scariest Faces -Dane Boe


Most of the TNTL challenges I hear them laughing at are super inappropriate. I made my own playlist and sat the oldest two down to watch it.
The feedback I received was, "Who is Chuck Norris?" Grandpa Tony was probably laughing in Heaven and saying, "Walker Texas Ranger"



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003W5FE8S/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B003W5FE8S&linkCode=as2&tag=raindays-20&linkId=CICY4ORMKNE2WTBK

No comments:

Post a Comment