Saturday, June 25, 2016

Happy 12th Birthday to Isabelle!!!!!!!!!


I want to shout from the rooftops: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
My oldest turns 12 today. She's taller than me- I've been dealing with that for a few weeks now, but now shes 12! There's no slowing her down. She's growing so fast. I am a lucky Maaaami to have such a caring, smart, beautiful, talented, and creative daughter.
When we first started homeschooling, I had a hard time believing her former teachers wishing they had 30 Isabelles. She was stubborn and sassy. I kept saying, Homeschoolers are self-sufficient and independent learners. That is our goal. If you can't get with the program you're heading back to public school. Well, this year it sunk in as her goal. She finished three out of six subjects early and still managed to only spend 3-4 hours on school work a morning. I agree with her former teachers, only I'd like 3 others of her!
I hope you have a wonderful day Isabelle!!
Love, Maaaami

Isabelle name in the sand 2016

Isabelle at Rocks State Park king and queen seat 2016

Isabelle and Great-Grandma Florence and Grandma Christine 2016


Isabelle and Lillian June 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment