Sunday, June 5, 2016

Outlander TV series on STARZ

This is my favorite Mom Show. A few Moms have talked about it, so I gave the show a try. First, I watched the wrong OUTLANDER movie. Its not a movie, its a TV series on STARZ. I guess, I didn't pay attention to the storyline or I wouldn't have watched that whole movie waiting for things to happen that I heard about. Silly me.





Jamie is played by Sam Heughan. Totally a dreamboat and probably, the only reason I'm hooked, is his accent. 






I just ordered the first four books. I like to start the next book right away and if I had to wait on another book to ship to me, I'd hate myself for not just going with the bundle. You can order the books through Amazon. I watch the show via my Amazon Fire TV.

BOOKS




TV SHOW     SEASON ONE



SEASON TWO



Because we are a cable free household, I use the Amazon Fire TV to watch movies and shows. Our antenna only picks up so many TV station in the Baltimore/Washington area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment