Thursday, October 20, 2016

Freezer Must Have

I have to admit once we started making and freezing PB&Js my life has been a little less chaotic. Take tonight as my example, Lillian was grumpy and refused dinner. 8:30 she comes tip toeing down the stairs. She's hungry  

I said, "..you have your choice of leftovers. Go check out your choices." I get, "there's no frozen peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!!" WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN worth it WIN WIN

Tomorrow, we'll be making more! We found her one in the freezer and she was happy. I'm sure she'll be down any minute for a piece of fruit.



A photo posted by Raine Ader ️️️️💄 (@maaaamiraine) on






Frozen PB&Js

2 slices of grass fed bread (haha)
jelly
peanut butter

Spread thin amount of PB on each slice
slather on the jelly
pop in a sandwich bag
freeze

thaw on the counter or in your lunch bag

My kids say the best way is to eat them frozen

A video posted by Raine Ader ️️️️💄 (@maaaamiraine) on


No comments:

Post a Comment