Monday, March 4, 2019

RIP Luke Perry

When I was growing up in the 1990s the TV show Beverly Hills 90210 was a mega hit. The whole cast (except for the parents and Peach Pit manager) were in every pop culture teeny bopper magazine that was published.

Luke Perry was a real heartthrob. He was plastered on millions of bedroom wall for a decade. Swarmed by teenagers and their parents when he was out in public.

Did you know he got that scar on his eyebrow from a car door scratch when he was a child? I'm sure if I sit and think, I could come up with some other tidbits. No, I'm not a stalker, I learned of his life through reading those magazines.

He was my generations Dylan, and he is my children's generation, Fred from Riverdale.

 Image result for luke perry



He died today. He had a massive stroke at the age of 52. Its reported that he was surrounded by all of those that loved him the most. I hope he gets to meet James Dean up there. I think they both look alike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment