Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Years Resolutions

Image result for new year resolution 2020

 Examples of New Year Resolutions

Read a new book once a month
Spend 10 minutes every night reviewing my notes
Ask more (or less) questions
Say hi to a new person every day
Eat lunch with a different person every day
Try a new sport
Hang out at a different spot
Use my agenda more
Come up with a way to remember due dates
Get to class/appointments on time
Be prepared with paper and pencils and all of my notes
Try harder in gym
Go to sleep on time
Stop procrastinating
Show up on time
Be positive or speak up
Keep up on your daily chores
Smile more (especially looking in the mirror)
Don’t sweat the small stuff
Clean up my work area a little bit every day
Communicate with family more
Spend time with friends more
Park farther away from so I have to walk
Go eat lunch with people
Drink more water


Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment