Thursday, December 12, 2019

Winter Writing Prompts

Winter Writing Prompts
Use the prompts below to write a story or poem.
Prompts can be used to reiterate target skills, writing
traits, or state standards.
1. The snow is falling and I can't see two feet in front
of me....
2. The snowman was as still as a ....
3. I would rather be in a warm climate in January
because...
4. I love the snow because...
5. Splat! Splat! Another snowball.....
6. The icicles hung dangerously from the old
house....
7. Sitting by the warm fire I heard the crackle....
8. The weather outside is frightful....
9. My boot is stuck! What am I going to .....
10. I was sledding down the biggest slope when....
11. I was ice-skating on the pond when I could see a
reflection....
12. Martin Luther King believed that....
13. Peace is important because....
14. I am peaceful when I ....
15. My goals for the New Year are...
16. Last year I had the best time when I....

Image result for winter gifs

No comments:

Post a Comment