Friday, July 28, 2017

How I Make Extra Money For My Family

Become an Avon Representative


It's not easy running a household on one income. In November 2003 I signed up to become an Avon Representative. I had just found out I was pregnant with Isabelle and my mother said I needed to get a job. Selling Avon was a great idea at the time. I was able to sign up and get the website up and running that day.
It's  now 2017 and I'm still here. I do not make a lot of money. In fact, most of my sales come from advertising products online through Pinterest. www.pinterest.com/raineader

Avon sells itself. If your customers like certain products and they'll stock up once or twice a year. I have a few customers who swear by the SSS product line. I have a few who are absolutely sold on the Anew and mark. products. No two customers are the same.

You can join my team. Sign up and start, it's really that easy. As long as you order one product every three campaigns you'll be in good. Even if it's one $.69 lip balm.

Check out the link above. Once you sign up you'll have access to the Avon University, lots of gold in those pages. Learn how to Build Your Sales, Train and Build Your Team, and Manage Your Business all online at your own pace.



Avon University

No comments:

Post a Comment