Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Pizza Party Easy Party


PIZZA PARTY!


Pizza Party Friday sounds like something we'll start this coming school year. We rush from here to there 2 days a week and we can fall off track pretty quickly early into the school year.

I'm thinking if we designate every Friday night to pizza .. in one form or another -meal planning will be easier and the kids will know what to expect.

As a home school parent you can send away for the Pizza Hut Book it! There's a coupon per child you enroll for every month of the school year. You can eat in (we usually go in for our Christmas party treat) or pick up the pizza. We pick up as we're headed home the library or headed to an activity.

http://bookitprogram.com/homeschool/default.asp


You can make pizza so many ways; with so many toppings. My suggestions is experiment with homemade pizza dough and sauce recipes. It adds a respect to the cooking process and the kids are using their brains and not glued to electronics.
I have four children so each one will be assigned a Friday. We can discuss the Friday pizza dinner menu as I write out my grocery list and meal plan for the week. My duty as a mom is to make sure my kids are self sufficient and independent. Letting them help in the up keep and cooking going on in the house helps me get them closer to being self sufficient  and independent.
I like to say things like "quick and easy" because if you let them know, hey, its quick and easy to make oatmeal... they wont grunt in the kitchen that they're starving when they see a packet of oatmeal they'll know, hey! This is quick and easy" and they can make it themselves.


Here are some pizza party things I found on Amazon. I was thinking of having an end of the year Pizza Party for Juliana. Her bday is at the end of the school year and its cinco de mayo. Mexican pizzas sound so good right now!





Pizza Beach Blanket






Pizza Cooler





Portable Pizza Pouch





Pizza Shark Week Shorts





Pizza Chef Apron




Pizza Bag Insulated




Pizza slice key chain party favors





Pizza Party Lights








Pizza Game for kids














aDER fAMILY hOMESCHOOLERS is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. In all due respect, I've never received a penny from any of these link I have to disclose -I'm doing something wrong, I know. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment