Saturday, March 7, 2020

Unschooling Art Supplies

I love to be creative. I love thinking about designs. I love researching materials. I love watching YouTube videos to find new techniques. My children also have a passion for the arts. They love painting and drawing. Photography is a new favorite. These are all skills that can one day pay your bills, so why not hone in on all the techniques now and they'll have the next 6 or 7 years to perfect these skills. 

Up first is paint supplies. My daughter has a small tub of art supplies that she keeps under her bed. It's not uncommon to see her drag this thing out at 7:30pm and paint at the dining room table until 9:30pm. The walls of my house are full of her paintings. I wouldn't want it any other way. 

I'm also listing her favorite tye dye kit, puffy paint, manga drawing supplies, sewing supplies, and a few others I spot from across the room. 
Ask your child what they are interested in. There are a lot of crafting kits at FiveBelow that can help jumpstart a love crafting. 




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment