Saturday, November 5, 2016

What if today was the first day of the rest of your life?

Life:
Seriously, what if today was the first day of the rest of your life? You have to take accountability for EVERYTHING you've done up to this point. All the thoughts you have of the future have got to come true. The dreams you had up until this point are attainable, right?

I made two months worth of weekly writing assignments. I will cut the strip for the week like we do with spelling. These are for November and December.



My oldest said, I'm not understanding anything. I think her writing and using words and looking up words and learning to love words- words will help her overall communication skills and we'll all be able to understand where she's coming from. I think it'll help the younger kids as well. I'm hoping all of us communicating and spending time with each other will nurture some great ideas these kids have.

No comments:

Post a Comment