Friday, December 7, 2018

Cute Christmas songs to learn

Santa’s Workshop
The elves in Santa's workshop
Are busy as can be.
They all are working round the clock
On toys for you and me.


The Reindeer Pokey
(to the tune of The Hokey Pokey)
You put your antlers in.
You put your antlers out.
You put you antlers in,
And you shake them all about.
You do the Reindeer Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!
You put your hooves in....
You put your red nose in....
You put your fluffy tail in...
You put your reindeer body in…


Santa's Reindeer
A B C D E F G
Santa's reindeer laughed at me.
H I J K L M N
Santa's reindeer laughed again.
O P Q R S T U
Haven't they something else to do?
V W X and Y and Z
Santa's reindeer should be
 home in bed!


Draw a large head of Rudolph on a piece of
poster board. Around the neck place a red
ribbon and attach 25 bells to it. Underneath put
this poem:
 Let's count the days til Christmas
 In an extra special way
 And take a bell off Rudolph
 One bell every day
 Rudolph is our helper
 And if we watch we'll see
 When Christmas is upon
 With fun for you and me.


Here Is The Chimney
Here is the chimney
(make fist, enclose thumb)
Here is the top
(place palm on top of fist)
Open the lid
(remove top hand)
 And out Santa will pop.
(pop up thumb)




Sing a Song of Christmas
Sing a song of Christmas
Old Santa's packed his sleigh
He's coming to Baltimore
We hope he knows the way
His bag is overflowing,
With presents bright and gay,
He'll call to all the boys and girls
“Tomorrow's Christmas day!”




My Peppermint Stick
Oh, I took a lick
Of my peppermint stick,
And I thought it tasted yummy.
It used to be
On my Christmas tree,
But it’s better in my tummy.




Call Rudolph
Eight little reindeer, pulling Santa's sled
One fell down and bumped his head.
The elves called Santa and Santa said,
“Can seven little reindeer pull my sled?”
Count down the same way until
you get to one little reindeer.
One little reindeer pulling Santa's sled,
He fell down and bumped his head.
The elves called Santa and Santa said,
“Call Rudolph!”




A Shy Santa
 Isn't it the strangest thing,
That Santa is so shy?
(hide face with hands)
We can never, never catch him,
(make fingers run)
 No matter how we try.
It isn't any use to watch,
(hold hand to eyes and look)
Because my parents said,
"Santa Claus will only come
When children are in bed!"
(shake finger)




S-A-N-T-A
I know a man with a long white beard.
And Santa is his name-O.
S-A-N-T-A, S-A-N-T-A, S-A-N-T-A
And Santa is his name-o.
He slides down the chimney with a pack
on his back.
And Santa is his name-o.
S-A-N-T-A, S-A-N-T-A, S-A-N-T-A
And Santa is his name-o.
Eight little reindeer pull his sleigh.
S-A-N-T-A, S-A-N-T-A, S-A-N-T-A
And Santa is his name-o.




Christmas
Christmas time is a beautiful time
With lights all red and green,
I think it is the prettiest time
That I have ever seen!



9 Little Reindeer 
1 little, 2 little, 3 little reindeer
4 little, 5 little, 6 little reindeer
7 little, 8 little, 9 little reindeer
Pulling Santa's sleigh.


In Hiding
Sh! Sh! I've hung my stocking up,
And I'm hiding here to see
If Santa's going to fill it up
With Christmas toys for me.



A Gift for Mother
I've worked on her present for
 weeks and weeks
While others were at play,
For I wanted a very special gift
For Mother on Christmas Day.
I shall tie it up with a pretty bow
And hide it away on a shelf.
Mother has told me that she likes best
The gifts that I make myself.


If
If I were a pine
With needles lean,
If I were a fir
With branches green,
Do you know what
I’d want to be?
A shimmering, shining
Christmas tree.






No comments:

Post a Comment