Tuesday, December 27, 2016

January Photo Challenge for homeschoolers

Our Homeschool is learning about photography and photographers for the month of January. We're going to take a photo everyday of something that represents our daily topic.


Our Photography Challenge


I want to have the kids practice their photography skills. I think by now, they are awesome at remembering to record videos horizontal. There are a few photography tips and tricks videos I plan on having the kids watch. I think surrounding the kids with information or "hacks", as they call them will spark an interest. When all four kids work together the results are amazing. 

  1. New Year
  2. chocolate
  3. green
  4. outside
  5. family
  6. friends
  7. books
  8. pets
  9. toys
  10. quiet
  11. colorful
  12. natural
  13. sleep
  14. organized
  15. music
  16. laughter
  17. love
  18. fancy
  19. sunshine
  20. cozy
  21. gray
  22. simple
  23. cold
  24. landscape
  25. relaxing
  26. water
  27. moon
  28. food
  29. mess
  30. home
  31. happiness 


I think those are some basic ideas we can work with. I'm sure things will get creative and I hope it allows the kids to understand not everything is as simple as it may seem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment