Monday, December 12, 2016

Youtube has Christmas specials that I remember from my childhood



Today we have a busy day of hurrying up just to wait. I remember the christmas shows and songs from when I was little. I want to share those with the kids. Since we have a long day, this is the perfect time to share them. The kids can pop on their headphones and watch these movies. Hopefully, they'll get into the holiday spirit while traveling back in time LOL

We don't have cable so whatever Christmas special or shows that are on cable this season, my kids will be missing out on. I think, eventually they'll make it to YouTube, and the kids can watch it then. Or maybe at the Grandparents house they'll have the shows on.
























Join the merriment as Daddy, Mommy, Billy, P.J, Dolly, and Jeffy decorate the tree and wrap presents. Then, get ready for high adventure as Santa Claus himself take Jeffy for a long sleigh ride to the North Pole, to see elves at work growing trees and making candy canes.




No comments:

Post a Comment