Friday, September 16, 2016

Cooking Panda made a video: Stuffed Sweet Potato Pie With Parmesan Cheese

What did I just watch? Brings new meaning to my older brother who used to say, "Sweet potato pie and I shut my mouth". I'm not eating this.... not until he does first!

I love Cooking Panda videos. They can be creative, help you think outside the box. And this pie looks normal in the beginning. Who doesn't like sweet potatoes, or yams? It's like a fall staple in most homes, especially, during the holidays.
I've been eating more sweet potatoes as of late. I like to eat them with butter and cinnamon. Sometimes, I even stuff them with bbq pulled meat, salsa, chicken, quinoa, kale, black beans, chili; these are just some of the yummy things you can stuff a sweet potato with. I was so looking forward to this sweet potato recipe video. I was grossed out by the pie crust. It reminded me of sausage casing, but I moved forward with an open mind, that is, until the parmesan* cheese incident. I don't think my eyes can unsee this.







*I'm not a huge parmesan fan

**Updated the video link 09-17-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment