Friday, September 30, 2016

So long September

We finished a full month of homeschooling! So far, this 2016-2017 homeschool year has been a good one. The kids are starting to do anything humanly possible to NOT start their school day. Or, once started, anything to avoid finishing it. It's been a challenge some days, but overall, we're covering a lot of ground.

The kids need to work on sticking with chores. Those have been falling back into my lap. I'm guessing, they realized, they will get done whether by them or me. I found these cute little chore pics on Pinterest. I printed out a few sets and laminated them. I'll be making a chore section for Chris with pay the bills as a permanent chore :)




Image result for chore list jobs

Image result for chore list jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment