Monday, July 25, 2016

1st grade homeschool curriculum year at a glances and a 180 days of homeschooling attendance accountability forms

Here are a few forms I'v been working with all morning. I made these using paint and you can too. I've been checking around the Dollar Tree and Big Lots looking for a planner and I'm going to have to make my own. 

First page, My attendance tracker. I'm going to sign off every day we homeschool to make sure we are accountable for the full 180 days of schooling!




180 days of homeschooling attendance accountability


This form will help me on those days where I feel like crap or the kids are sick. I'm going to list youtube videos or websites, that go along with what we are planning on learning that month.


Unschooling year at a glance cheatsheet





THE MASTER COPY
I will fill this in, by listing everything I'll be using for each subject in each month. This form will help me when its portfolio review time.

Curriculum at a glance for our homeschool year

No comments:

Post a Comment