Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Summer Itchy Eye Allergies

A few of us here in the Ader household suffer from crazy weather related allergies. I've been waking up to dry, itchy, red, and swollen eyes. I was just searching for a diy remedy or before bedtime itchy eye relief treatment and I stumbled upon, Keratoconjunctivitis sicca. Of course, I'm freaking out dealing with eye ulcers is not what I planned on.

I'm just going to take out my contacts and let my eyes breathe. Hopefully, my eye ulcer symptoms go away.

But if you kids need me, I'm tending to my eye ulcers and I can't cook today! (If only)



Image result for keratoconjunctivitis sicca






Eye-fographic- The Dry Eye Sheet via The Optical Vision Site    Dry Eyes are a huge topic and something you could probably talk about forever, the food we eat, the habits we have, the way we use computers and smart phones.    http://www.theopticalvisionsite.com/health/eye-fographic-the-dry-eye-sheet/#comments:


What foods are good for your eyes #infographic #EyeCare:


Eyes: A Window into your health #infographic:

No comments:

Post a Comment