Saturday, July 16, 2016

July 11-15 Dinner Meal Plan

We need accountability in our home. One way, is by example and this week it worked. We stuck to each nights dinner plan, all week. This was a VBS week out in Perry Hall, 10 mins away. We pass by lots of places that sell quick easy meals on our way out there.
I must confess, it was so hot on Thursday we went to Friendly's before VBS for a single scoop cone. We left VBS and headed home to make Cheeseburger Pie. This was huge for us. Usually, we'd go to the drive through get something small and come home, to only, later be hungry and eat cereal.

Here is our YouTube video.. Like, Comment, and Subscribe 



I'm finishing up the meal plan for next week. I went through the cabinets and freezer looking through the ingredients I have on hand. Now, I'm searching through the THM sites looking for yummy meal ideas.

I'm really hoping to get my grocery budget down to $50 every two weeks. I've been buying bulk packs of meats and separating them once we're home. I would love to get freezer meals on my radar. I've pinned some things on Pinterest, but I haven't started to plan on a time to make some.

I bought a bread machine today at Goodwill. $12 seemed reasonable since when I googled it $114.00 was the price. I made cinnamon raisin bread. It tastes very, flour-y. I'll be pinning some bread machine recipes on Pinterest tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment