Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Family Game Night game ideas

Family Game Night sounds like an excellent idea. Only, I'm usually dead tired around 8:30 PM most days lately. Chickens have a way of waking around sunrise, so that mean Maaaami is up and ready to go shortly thereafter.

I'm really terrible with sharing my Amazon Associates link. So this post is an excuse to get some sharing done this week. These links are affiliated with my AA account. Please click one, two, or three links!!!!

First up, Exploding Kittens. Yesterday was Amazon Prime Day. I went to amazon and this was the top seller. I love The Oatmeal comics, and that is who illustrates the cards. I added this to my cart, I'm thinking it would be a fun Christmas present for my son, who likes cats.




Slamwich is a family favorite card game. Its like the game WAR but you have to make a sandwich. Gamewright games has a ton of awesome card games, its just Slamwich is the favorite with my kids.




I can't have a game night list without mentioning Shopkins!!! My 6 year old loves Shopkins. She has the Shopkin Pop N' Race game. This is pretty much the game Trouble, but with a Shopkins theme.




The next two games are fun for large groups, especially if there is a grumpy person in that group!

Pie in the face - self explanatory



Wet Head game




Headbanz was a favorite when my kids were 7 and under. They loved when their Dad would play.




Stacking Burger was a huge hit when my son got this as a birthday gift.




























No comments:

Post a Comment