Thursday, July 21, 2016

Maaaami bought herself a Breadmachine!



Breadman Plus TR600
My first loaf Cinnamon Raisin 

Breadman Plus Tr600
My third batch is baking







TR600 Breadman Plus Manual


I picked up a Breadman Plus from Goodwill, only $12, last weekend. It didn't come with an owner's manual. I found one and linked it above. I've made three loaves so far, each different in every way! Trial and error, for sure!
The first loaf was a cinnamon raisin loaf. Next up, was a basic bread. This one is a basic, but I doubled the recipe. The recipe calls for adding water, sugar, and yeast first ... some comments by commenters on the recipe say, their bread machine calls for yeast to be added last, (as does mine) but, I added it first last time and I'm doing it again this time.
My first loaf tasted like flour, unless you got a piece with the raisins. The loaf I made yesterday, was delicious. More flavor than flour, but it tasted salty. This one in the Breadman Plus now has double the ingredients of what I made yesterday and less salt.


Basic Bread Recipe

1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)

2 tablespoons white sugar

1 (.25 ounce) package bread machine yeast 

1/4 cup vegetable oil

 3 cups bread flour


Ready In 3 h
Place the water, sugar and yeast in the pan of the bread machine. Let the yeast dissolve and foam for 10 minutes. 
Add the oil, flour and salt to the yeast. Select Basic or White Bread setting, and press Start.

No comments:

Post a Comment